in compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, i.e. EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (also known as "GDPR") and, to the extent applicable, complementary Italian legislation, as well as the Measures issued by the Privacy Authority (hereinafter, cumulatively, "the Privacy Regulations") we wish to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
This information is given for personal data collected from you.
a) Identity and contact details of the Data Controller The data controller is OEMMEBI S.r.l., Head office: Località Cascina Venina 4/A 20090 ASSAGO (MI ), Italy; hereinafter referred to as the "Owner". Your contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) Purpose and legal basis of the processing Your data may be processed for the following purposes:
Execution of your Request. In order to comply with your pre-contractual request to receive information, documentation and subsequent updates on OEMMEBI's activities, the processing of personal data for this purpose has its legal basis in art. 6.1.b (execution of your pre-contractual requests) of GDPR and does not require your consent; the provision of your data for the above purposes is optional, however, failure to provide it makes it impossible to execute your specific request.
Marketing Activities. To allow the Owner to carry out on his own initiative, without a specific request on his part, marketing activities (such as: advertising and promotional information, commercial communications, newsletters, etc.), through the use of paper mail, telephone, his e-mail address. The processing of personal data for this purpose has its legal basis in Article 6.1.a of GDPR and requires your consent.
The provision of your data for the purposes set out in this point is optional. Failure to provide your data for these purposes and your consent does not affect the execution of your request but makes it impossible to send you communications on new initiatives, offers or improve our level of service to you.
c) Methods of data processing and storage period
Personal data will be processed both with and without electronic means. Specific security measures will be observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, except for any additional storage time required by law. After this period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
d) Recipients of personal data. Subjects who may become aware of it.
In order to allow the achievement of the above mentioned purposes, the data may be made available to the following subjects: - aour employees and collaborators in the commercial, marketing, administrative and technical sectors who act under our authority and who are authorized to treat them as Data Processors;
- to third parties to whom our company possibly outsources certain activities and who consequently provide the undersigned with certain instrumental services, however related to the processing and purposes described above, such as administrative, accounting, tax, auditing, information system management, credit collection, mass storage, customer support services. These third parties carry out processing on behalf of our company and are authorized to process them as Data Processors in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR.;.
- to Public Administrations, security and inspection authorities and, more generally, to subjects whose right to access data is recognised by specific provisions of law or by a measure issued by an authority empowered to do so by law.
Your data will not be disseminated, i.e. it will not be made known to unspecified persons.
e) Rights that are recognised
GDPR grants you the following rights in relation to your personal data, which you may exercise within the limits and in accordance with the law:
- Right of access to your personal data (art. 15);
- Right of correction (art. 16);
- Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten) (art. 17);
- Right of limitation of processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21);
- Right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22);
- The right to revoke, at any time, the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You may obtain this by sending a written request addressed to the Data Controller to the postal address or by e-mail, as indicated in point a) above. - It also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. (www.garanteprivacy.it) if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force (art. 77) or act in legal proceedings (art. 79)
In the light of the above, we would be grateful if you would give your consent to authorize or deny the processing operations that make it possible to achieve the purposes that require it, by ticking the appropriate box in the declaration provided in the online subscription form.